Deals & Steals

There's a couple of great beauty deals and gifts with purchases going on!  And yes I've taken advantage of each one.  I admit I have a really really really bad habit of getting suckered into these "free gifts" but I like to tell myself that the purchase price is actually much less then the actual value of the gift!

Lord & Taylor

Free 8-piece gift set with Lancome purchase of $35 or more.  Love love love the eyeshadow palette -- I have so many of these!  The cremes are very generously sized.  And the mini brushes are so handy.  Lancome always makes great gifts!


Sephora.com

Use code "GETAWAY" at check out to get 10 deluxe samples with any purchase of $25 or more.  Still waiting for mine to arrive in the mail.  I love that the Sephora warehouse is based in Maryland and mail orders only take one day to arrive to my VA house!  These are all deluxe "100 point" sized samples so technically it's a "1000 point gift".

Kiehls.com

Use code "MERRY" to receive $20 off purchases of $50 or more.

Nordstrom.com


Trina Turk for Clinique cosmetics bag filled with six of her fall beauty favorites with your $25 Clinique purchase.  Eh this sets okay.  I'm not in love with Clinique products -- although my derm swears they have the best skin care.  But the make-up bag is cute enough.

0 comments: