Sephora Haul


So because it's Sunday and Sunday's are meant for being lazy, I'm going to do a cheater entry, or a haul.  I recently took major advantage of the Sephora Friends & Family Sale and VIB 20% off sale as well as a bit of random online shopping here and there so this will be a collective Sephora haul for the past couple of weeks.  Oh and half the stuff I bought were gifts -- so I can't post every single item.  Gosh not everything is for me!
 



Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
I just bought this today on a tip from Annie in response to my cry for chapped lip help!  A bit steep for a chap stick at $22.50 but I tried it out and love it so far -- extremely moisturizing and totally worth it if it can get me back to lip gloss status!







Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
My go-to scent for the past six years.  I used to be so addicted to this stuff that I once bought 4 bottles at once (Emily was with me)!  I do have a thing for super fruity perfumes (Escada Island Kiss, DKNY Be Delicious, Trish McEvoy No. 9) but this is a more toned down, fresh scent and I guarantee you'll get plenty of "what smells so good?"







 
Clean Eau de Parfum Spray 
As I said before I'm more of a fruity perfume girl but I was pleasantly surprised when I took a little whiff of the "Clean" line at Sephora.  With scents like Shower Fresh, Warm Cotton, Fresh Laundry, and Summer Linen -- you're bound to smell so fresh and so clean!  I purchased the original "clean" and "simply soap" perfumes.  It'd be nice if they had a sampler set with all the fragrances.



Murad Pure Skin Supplements
Of all people my brother told me he recently saw great improvement in his skin by taking a vitamin supplement called "hair, skin, and nails."  I decided to step it up a notch and try a more "designer" brand haha -- also doubles as a multivitamin so it can only do good!


 
 






Shiseido Pureness Matifying Moisturizer 
I wanted to try something really lightweight and was intrigued by this light gel texture -- feels amazingly dewy when applied but quickly turns matte.

 

 

 

 


Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
I first tried this YEARS ago and I don't even remember if I liked it or not.  But I noticed my opinion often changes on my second time around trying a product -- especially if it's been awhile.  Since I've been living off of BB Creams I thought I would try something more American since it's more readily accessible.








Tokidoki Eyeliner in "Sabochan" (black)
Another recommendation from my cousin Jessica who I dubbed the eyeliner queen since she seems to know everything about eyeliner.  I guess all the companies are coming out with this type of liquid liner which is not the traditional brush but more like a felt-tipped marker and great for precise application.  I do also own similar liners by Loreal and Lorac (all three got rave reviews) and I would say they're all pretty much on the same level.  But Tokidoki is by far the cutest!





Tokidoki Pittura Brush Set
Really needed new eyeshadow brushes -- and once again couldn't resist the cuteness!

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream   
This is actually my second jar and I love this stuff!  I dare say it's comparable in texture to the famed La Mer cream (which I did go through a jar of -- a gift from Jessica).  The Sephora associate told me this very gentle cream is based on Aquafor by Eucerin -- a non-irritating cream for sensitive skin.  It's supposed to be for face AND body which tends to weird me out because I associate body cream with cheap and face cream with pricey -- but I use it just on my face and it's been great!






Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol III  
Had to settle for this because I couldn't get my hands on the Naked Palette.  I want to see what these Urban Decay eye shadows are all about!

4 comments:

Esther said...

Ultra Repair cream... is that for face or body? I'm sold on the murad multivitamins!

Kelly said...

Face and body! I know weird, but it strangely works.

Emily said...

Nice work! I love the brush set and the Urban Decay book.
Is the Shiseido Moisturizer better than the Elizabeth Arden Moisture Matte?

Annie said...

DANG girl.. you are SUPER fast with the response/purchase! Glad you like it so far..

I remember you raved about FAB on your FB before.. I questioned it but it works! My bf recently got this weird eczema on his neck and nothing was making it better so I got him FAB (since it claimed to treat eczema)and cured! He had to reapply like 10 times a day for a few days but it healed it completely.
FAB 1 Eczema 0