Too much stuff!

So I'm heading back to Vegas today and attempted to organize my massive mess of products.  I managed to narrow it down to two tables and a couple of shelves of crap.  The irony in all this is I hardly ever wear make-up!




And separate piles for samples and hotel products.

Thank you Vegas and Atlantic City!

I also put together most of my Christmas gifts which I'm pretty darned proud of!


But the sad truth is I still have a ridiculous amount of useless junk!  And this is only my EAST COAST stuff.  Which means I have a whole other set of products waiting for me in Vegas.  I was thinking of doing a blog sale or perhaps sell an ebay lot.  Maybe I can make little gift baskets to send to a women's shelter??  What I really want to do is a blog giveaway!  Emily and I have been sending these care packages back and forth for the past 8 years (I guess they're called "love packages" in the beauty blog world) and they're super fun to get!  I think it'll be really cool to put one together for a reader?  Hmmm well about to hop on the plane so I will think of something!

8 comments:

kdao33 said...

geez woman! i love u...but ur a lil crazy with all this stuff! hahaha. ok ok..maybe its cuz im not that girly. anyways...love package sounds like a great idea

Emily said...

Nice work Kelly! I never would of guessed I would live to see the day you sorted all your, "junk". Next.....your clothes.

Esther said...

Holy moly KellyBelly!!!! <3 Thanks for my ultra repair cream sample... I love it~ I need to get some.

Tanya said...

WOWZER KELLY~!!! hahahah ur crazy

Eunie said...

holy cow. LOL. How long did this take you?! Btw - I've been using dermalogica for sensitive skin because it's been stressed out. Makes your face like a baby's butt after a couple days. I can't use that BB cream/foundation. Doesn't really match my skin. It's tough on me bc of my freckles! If you like it, I can give it back to you since I won't use it.
Anyway, let a woman know when your back. I can't keep track at the rate you travel! :(

faye lu review said...

WOW *plonk* just fell off my chair. that's a lot of beauty and makeup stuff when you lay it out on the table like that! hehehe even though you don't wear a lot of makeup (yes that is kind of funny!) i'm sure you'll 'need' everything one day. thanks for sharing x

Rosettiness said...

why in vegas? you live there? you should come visit me =P

hilariously.chic said...

whooaa amazing..jaw dropping... you've got a LOT of those babies..love it. ☺