Product Review: Amore Pacific Treatment Cleansing Oil



So I recently ran out of my Shu Uemura cleansing oil and left my Bliss Cleansing Milk back in Vegas.  What's a girl to do?  Head over to Sephora of course!  After carefully perusing the shelves I settled on the Amore Pacific Treatment Cleansing Oil.  Why?  No reason other than the fact that this product is forever "not in stock" at Sephora.com and it was the first time I'd ever seen an Amore Pacific display at an actual Sephora store.  Plus you can't go wrong with Korean skincare!

And I must say, in spite of my weak reasoning it turned out to be an excellent choice!  It is nearly identical in consistency and effectiveness to the Shu Uemura oil.  The smell is undoubtedly Korean (floral/perfumy) but not overbearing.  To test it out I put on some crazy eyeliner/eyeshadow/glitter/mascara/false lashes and a small pump of oil melted everything right off -- eyelash glue and all!  Pricey at $50 for 6.8 oz. while Shu Uemura is $62 for 15.2 oz (about double the price for those who suck at math) but the key is it's ACCESSIBLE!

Sorry Shu .... I just might have to switch my loyalties over to the motherland.

1 comments:

Austin said...

Wow what a helpful blog!