Too Faced Personalized Make-up Palettes

I am seriously addicted to Too Faced!  You could probably even call me a "Too Faced Whore."  Not only is it great quality make-up with super cute packaging, they ALWAYS have amazing palettes at fantastic prices.  The best part is most of their sets come with adorable make-up bags!

Current sets and palettes I'm eyeing:

Perfectly Pretty Kit -- $16.50
Pixie Perfect -- $42

 Gorgeous Lips Everyday -- $30


Glamour To Go - Fairy Edition -- $19.50
 

Wild Thing Collection -- $38



Enchanted Glamourland -- $49

 





My personal Too Faced collection/past purchases:







(a birthday gift from Jen -- love it -- thank you!)


I mean what's not to love!  And just when you're thinking it can't get any better they come out with Custom Personalized Palettes!!  Pick your favorite Too Faced blush or bronzer and eye shadow duo then choose either a mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow primer, or lip gloss.  And the coolness doesn't stop there!  You then get to custom design your box and add a personalized greeting to the front of the box.  And it's just $35!  I wish I knew about these a little earlier ...... would've made my Christmas shopping a whole lot easier.
 

0 comments: