Well I hope that wasn't too much of a spoiler -- it's all so predictable anyway haha. But the reason I mentioned the drama is because I got super excited when Oska's mom whips out the facial mist and Seulee says that she uses one as well. I wanted to shout "me too!" lol.
I've been kind of obsessing over facial mists lately and actually went to Sephora.com and read about each one individually lol. I'm currently using the Shu Uemura Deep Sea Water Facial Mist upon a recommendation from my friend Keeka. It feels so refreshing and is great for the dry Vegas climate. But I'm definitely interested in trying some of the Sephora brands or even some of the Korean mists.
Watching Korean dramas always reminds me how great the actresses' complexions look. Even the grandmas don't have wrinkles! They must take such meticulous care of their skin.
With this chilly weather and all I've been getting super lazy with my skincare. I started skipping my serum step about a month ago and just realized I have no anti-aging products involved in my routine since I've been using mostly "gentle" products.
So I need serum recommendations! I went through my stash and found all of these:
- Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Correction Serum
- Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Cream Serum
- Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Serum
- Givenchy Youth Infusion Serum
- Dior No-Age Essential Refining Essence
- Dior Capture First Action Serum
- Somang ADefying Emulsion
- Tonymoly Vita Vital MX7 Essence
- Origins Mega-Mushroom Face Serum
- Ole Hendrickson Truth Serum
- Origins A Perfect World White Tea Guardian
- Perricone MD Advanced Face Firming Activator
- Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector
Whew! Thank you Sephora and Korean skincare counters for all the generous samples! I really don't know where to start but I'd ideally NOT want to purchase a new one lol. I've been hearing/reading good things about the Lancome Genifque. Any suggestions?
Deal of the Day:
Remember that awesome Smashbox Sale I mentioned in a previous post? Well they now added an ADDITIONAL 20% off code. Go to Beautyticket.com and use code "Smash20" at checkout. Can't beat sale on sale!