Facial Mist & Anti-Aging Serum

I finished watching the Korean drama "Secret Garden" last night.  I was pretty disappointed in the last few episodes because they managed to squeeze in all the drama cliches (coma, memory loss) and then rush the heck out of them.  So Ra Im ends up in a coma and then wakes up from it within one episode.  And then Ji Won loses his memory and regains it in one episode.  I mean I hate when they drag out these story lines but isn't that the whole point of Korean dramas??  Rushing it makes it seem so forced and pointless.

Well I hope that wasn't too much of a spoiler -- it's all so predictable anyway haha.  But the reason I mentioned the drama is because I got super excited when Oska's mom whips out the facial mist and Seulee says that she uses one as well.  I wanted to shout "me too!" lol.


I've been kind of obsessing over facial mists lately and actually went to Sephora.com and read about each one individually lol.  I'm currently using the Shu Uemura Deep Sea Water Facial Mist upon a recommendation from my friend Keeka.  It feels so refreshing and is great for the dry Vegas climate. But I'm definitely interested in trying some of the Sephora brands or even some of the Korean mists.


Watching Korean dramas always reminds me how great the actresses' complexions look.  Even the grandmas don't have wrinkles!  They must take such meticulous care of their skin.
 
With this chilly weather and all I've been getting super lazy with my skincare.  I started skipping my serum step about a month ago and just realized I have no anti-aging products involved in my routine since I've been using mostly "gentle" products.

So I need serum recommendations!  I went through my stash and found all of these:


Whew!  Thank you Sephora and Korean skincare counters for all the generous samples!  I really don't know where to start but I'd ideally NOT want to purchase a new one lol.  I've been hearing/reading good things about the Lancome Genifque.  Any suggestions? 

Deal of the Day: 
Remember that awesome Smashbox Sale I mentioned in a previous post?  Well they now added an ADDITIONAL 20% off code.  Go to Beautyticket.com and use code "Smash20" at checkout.  Can't beat sale on sale!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

My friend said that if you look at a Korean's face, you can't even see their pores! Jealous.

Oh and about the facial spray, if ever you're looking for a ghetto one, AndreasChoice on YouTube said that using tea is a pretty effective facial spray as well.

Here's the link just in case you're interested. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFDG7QGUEvo

Anonymous said...

I use the Lancome genifique eye cream. I'm indifferent about it. I like the texture and its lack for fragrance

Jane said...

iS Clinical Active Serum

Supergirl said...

Great post:)

makeupbykatie said...

HAHAHAA! Omgosh I was so shocked you watch secret garden too! :D
Too bad it already ended...I'm slowly catching up/=

Marlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fabulous Aimee said...

I actually have korean friends,yah you were right, everytime I looked at their faces, they have fine and smooth skin. One of my closest friend told me that BB cream is really good to skin plus they like to drink tea most of the times which I think really helps to make their skin look beautiful and healthy..

aimee0610my.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I just bought facial mist today after finish watching Secret garden yesterday. hehe ^^

Anonymous said...

I started to notice a few trouble areas around my eyes, forehead, and frown lines so I searched for an anti-aging product to use and settled on the Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming Serum from Made From Earth skin company. I am truly amazed!

In two weeks it took care of everything, seriously. I am only 30 so the areas were very minor but it is still amazing. Even better, I have had a pretty nasty spider bite scar on my neck for the past few years that always drives me crazy because it is very noticeable (very red and large, it looks like a giant pimple at all times), it has shrunk and is not red anymore at all. I could not be happier about this, I have tried so many serums to try to make the scar less noticeable. All in all, I love the Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming Serum!