New Year New Name!

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone's bellies are full of rice cakes and dumplings and whatever white people eat on New Year's Day lol.

Someone had this status on Facebook and I just couldn't help reposting: "Goodbye 2010 you piece of shit."

Sorry for the vulgarity but it's so true! 2010 was probably one of THE worst years of my entire life. I'm more than happy to forget all about it and look forward to 2011.

I got tired of the Pretty Glow name -- sounded too much like a photography blog or something. Lip Gloss Love Affair is more "chick lit" and suits me better. So out with the old and in with the new!

Follow me via GoogleConnect here
Or via Facebook here

To fresh starts!

Deal of the Day:

And in the theme of things, check out this great offer from DermStore:

Free "New You" $200 value gift set with any $50 purchase!


The New You Super Set includes:
  • Raw Natural Beauty EyeShadow Trio Deluxe Gift Set
  • Scott Barnes Body Bling - Travel Size
  • Colorescience Optical Illusions Colore-Corrector Pen
  • Mai Couture Lavendere-Fresh Papier Refills
  • SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream (0.25 oz.)
  • Borghese Piedi Vitale - Therapeutic Foot Creme
  • Chella Skin Firming Seru (trial size)
  • NeoStrata Daytime Protection SPF 15
  • DermStore Large Cosmetic Bag

  • I'm thinking of adding a "Deal of the Day" with each post?

    3 comments:

    Madeline said...

    I love the name Lip Gloss Love Affair!!
    Thank you for following now I will follow you back

    Austin said...

    Wow what a great concept for a blog! I also have a love affair with lip gloss. Definitely one of my top 10 blogs to follow!

    Kelly said...

    Austin you're dead.