Sephora's Hello Kitty Ebay Auction

 
In honor of the official launch of their new Hello Kitty line, Sephora is hosting the most ridiculous of the ridiculous auctions on eBay.  It's not just a Hello Kitty product.  It's a Hello Kitty experience.

Die hard fans can bid on packages that include a trip to New York, LA, or Honolulu; along with tickets to the Sephora Hello Kitty preview event; a meeting with Hello Kitty designer Yuko Yamaguchi; a Hello Kitty make-over; a limited edition (only 4 made) Swarovski crystal studded Hello Kitty brush holder, and a bundle of products.  The packages are valued at over $3000.


The only thing I noticed was that the trips only include one night's hotel stay.  I mean who's going to stay in Hawaii for one night?  I guess you can add your own nights but with the price these things will go for I think they definitely could've included it.

There's also a New York package that includes a Hello Kitty photoshoot.  Or if you're interested in just the limited edition Swarovski brush holder signed by Yuko Yamaguchi, you can bid on those here.

100% of the proceeds will go to the Starlight Children's Foundation.  So here's your chance to do a good deed and get your kitty fix.

Check out all the auctions here.

Deal of the Day:


















Get an amazing 5-piece deluxe sample set when you spend $75 at Bloomingdales.com on these brands:

9 comments:

MeiBelle said...

One night?? that's ridiculous! I like hello kitty but everyone is going nuts about the cosmetics line and I've only heard ok reviews on it. meh

Michelle said...

Oh wow. This is borderline obsession! This beats the Bieber nail polish by a long shot! :))

SiSi Sparkles said...

wow.. die hard fans! I must not show this to my sister... :]

MissPukku said...

Hey! I know this is kinda lateeeeee.....but thanks for the comment and voting on my poll! :)

Egyptian Magic is reallyyy awesome! I'm liking it more and more this winter!!

Aya said...

So lovely! Hello Kitty is so adorable. <3

xoladiihoneyxo said...

Eh, I don't even like Hello Kitty. For one night... not even worth it unless you're absolutely obsess over Hello Kitty.

MEOW said...

i love this collection coz i love hello kitty~ but i dont think i will ever bid haha :) but im sure lots of people will~ thanks for sharing :)

kaizokumousy said...

*o* so cute!!!

Alex.* said...

hi Kelly. i'm happy you enjoyed my blog. there is a translator right below the title's image.
;)