Victoria's Secret Beauty Haul


It's that time of year again -- the infamous Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale! I stopped by the one located in the Pier Shops at Caesars Atlantic City and picked up plenty of goodies. This haul is pretty mild compared to my last one at VS but mind you this is only my first trip (I went about 6-7 times during their last sale!).

So here's what I picked up:

Body Dial-a-Lotion in "Unwrap me" (whipped cream & winter pear) and "Midnight Kiss" (flirty cranberry & vanilla)


Body lotions in "Island Waters" (coconut water & pineapple), "Mango Temptation" (mango nectar & hibiscus), and "Unwrap Me" (whipped cream & winter pear)


Eau de Parfum in "Hope Pink"

Fall Face Kits


For medium skin tones


For light skin tones


Lip gloss in "Soft Pink" and "Rosy Pink"

Radient Face Trios


"Flirt" (pink)


"Love Glow" (peach)


"Head Turner" (bronze)

Can't wait to try these out!

Deal of the Day:

12 Free samples with any $35 purchase from Ulta.com. Choose between "Sweet Indulgence" and "Beauty in a Bag". Ends Saturday.


12 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Kelly!
Thanks for subscribing, I just subbed back^^ thanks for your support <3
I get my Jill Stuart stuff either online from gooddealer.com or sometimes if I have friends visiting Hong Kong I get them to send stuff or bring stuff back for me. I love their packaging! -- Just wish it wasn't so pricey lol
Ooh I noticed that you're based in Las Vegas! How jealous am I? I've only visited once last year with friends, the strip is so much fun! :D

annmich said...

Hihi! Thanks for checking out our blog ^^
Body Dial-a-Lotion seems interesting!

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

so lovely. enter my giveaway? x hivennn.

Nic Nic said...

Hi Kelly, thanks for the comment! I have been to Nagoya a few times - it's a nice city :) Yes me and my husband run apopofkawaii.com - if yoou have questions drop us a line! Ohh the palettes looks really pretty btw - they remind me of YSL a lot!

Nic Nic said...

oh and thank you for linking our website!! :D

Cindii said...

Such a great haul!! ;D I've been wanting to try some of VS's beauty stuff.

Andee Layne said...

i want to try their all over body bronzer!

Life of a girl called hawaiianpunchelsea said...

the radient face trios look so nice! every year when my mall has this sale they never have anything...and I live in a pretty modern sized town howver when i traveled to the chicago one they had bins and bins fulled of makeup and lotion it was crazy.

Halifax said...

I'm curious about how much the items cost with the sale. Were they like 50% off?

Kelly@lipglossloveaffair.com said...

They were all about 75% off!!

Cotton said...

thanks for following :) i followed back :))

I wish we had those products or even a vs shop here in the UK :( they look well nice!

xx

Anonymous said...

Love this post! Could you tell me what gloss goes with which palette for the Fall Face kits? Thanks!