February Favorites -- On the Cheap!

As you guys know I'm constantly deal hunting.  I'm always at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, The Dollar Store, and scouring the net for the best beauty deals and sales.  There's nothing quite as satisfying as find an amazing product at a great price.

This edition of my monthly favorites actually consists ONLY of items I found on the cheap.  I used these all month long during February -- most are "designer", department store, and spa grade products, mind you, but gotta love the clearance sections!


H2O Waterwhite Brightening Tonic
Retail: $13.00
Price Paid: $5.00
More facial mist!  It has a nozzle with a fine mist so it has much better penetration than the typical spray bottles!  Feels super refreshing and awesome for setting make-up.
Retail: $24
Price Paid: $3
Works well without any overpowering scent -- makes my hair silky and shiny!

I discovered the BEST dollar store in Vegas.  (Located on Eastern and Tropicana for those in the area.)  It's actually Korean owned and they have TONS of clothes, make-up, and nail stuff.  I found these adorable glue on nails but I only bought one pack as I wanted to test it out before I bought in bulk.  I love how they fit my nails perfectly without any filing and they're the perfect length -- just a tiny bit of tip -- I hate those crazy long nails that you find at The Dollar Tree.


Fusion Beauty Energy Surge Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser
Retail: $25
Price Paid: $4
Gentle foam with great cleansing power!

Retail: $25
Price Paid: $5
This could possibly be my favorite mud mask ever!  Goes on smooth like gel to cover every last crevice -- non of that crusty dry messy stuff.  Makes my skin feel SOOO soft and smooth after!

Retail: $32
Price Paid: $4.99
Perfect colors for every day use -- neutral gray and brown and a pale pink and yellow perfect for the brow bone.  The lip gloss has amazing staying powder and the highlighter offers the perfect soft glow.

20 comments:

Miss LV said...

You got some amazing deals, I love a good bargain x x x
http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

DeyiMizu said...

wow~all are great deals!

Hollie said...

wow, that's a steal!

Erica J said...

If you live in Vegas you have to check out China Town I guess you can call it. It's directly behind Treasure Island on Spring Mountain. When I lived there my roomies were Vietnamese and they turned me on to the mall back there! I love it, plenty of beauty product's to sink your teeth into!

Fannie said...

I love bargains! Great finds! I think they are finally opening a Target or a TJmax in Toronto. We only had Winners here in Toronto.

xoladiihoneyxo said...

ah, love the bargains =] I always see H2O items being sold at TJMaxx and Marshalls. teehee. I wanted to get them I have way too many products that I need to use up before buying anymore!

Hazel said...

pretty nails <3

LilyLipstick said...

Wow, what amazing bargains. That Too Faced compact looks great. x

Michelle said...

Jealous! You found SUCH GREAT bargains!!!! Good job!

EveryDay Makeup blog said...

I love bargain deals as well. My fav is the Dollar Tree. They always have the good stuff lol. By the way, I saw an old comment you left on my blog. Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by. I'm gonna follow your blog.

Rinny said...

Wow you got some really good deals! Lucky you :D

Maria Death said...

I love your nails *.*

Christina said...

Great shopping lady! I can't believe that you found an Oscar Blandi product for that cheap! Still can't believe it....

xo

Michelle Lee said...

looks great for all those products :)

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Ke said...

wow those are amazing deals, i want to go deal shopping now hahaha. love your blog can you please check out my makeup blog when you have a moment?

ke
blissfullyke.blogspot.com

Deborah said...

I really like the nails their so cute. And the prices you bought everything its truly a steal. haha
Cheers Deb.

Char said...

when are you going to announce the winner for your head-to-toe giveaway?

나니 said...

When will you reveal the winner of your giveaway? : / People keep entering it, but it ended a long time ago...

Tânia said...

So many bargains :)
Join our giveaway!

Buy Rift Accounts said...

i want the foaming cleanser