BB Cream finally makes its way to the US / Sephora!!!!

I was browsing through Sephora.com and nearly jumped out of my pants in excitement.  After all that ranting Sephora is FINALLY carrying BB Cream!  To make things even better it will be through trusted KOREAN cosmetics brand Dr. Jart+.

They introduced two new products: Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm for brightening and smoothing, and Water Fuse Beauty Balm for hydrating and refreshing.  I guess they decided to call it "Beauty Balm" instead of "Blemish Balm" to make it sound prettier haha.  The pricing is in line with the Korean Dr. Jart+ site where their bb creams range from $20-$70 -- although they don't carry the exact same products.  But even if it were a few bucks more Sephora offers an amazing return policy.  I do hope they branch out and start carrying more Dr. Jart+ products -- including their skincare line.

Again, if you still don't know what BB Cream is you can check out my BB Cream 101 post.  It's basically a "miracle" multi-tasking skincare product and make-up in one -- and an absolutely huge phenomenon throughout Asia.  Now that it's readily accessible there's no excuses left!  I just put in my order for both -- stay tuned for reviews.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

beauty balm does sound more appealing. i'm excited to try it. i just wish it had SPF in it. ~AK

Anonymous said...

SugarHoneyIcedTea! scratch that. i just looked on the actual link and it does have SPF. wooohoo. i'm ordering some.

Kelly said...

Amanda they have SPF 45 and 25! :)

Stavroula @drugstoreandbargainlover said...

How cool! I really want to try a bb cream. I'm gonna check out your bb cream 101 post now! ;) x

Donna said...

omg about time lol i'd have to check it out ^^

Tara said...

yay! I just posted a review on bb cream, thanks for the heads up! looking forward to reviews :D

Kawaiiberri92 said...

i hope they start carrying them in the stores too >u<

Light Love said...

Finally! I've been noticing Sephora going a little more international (FairyDrops mascara, japanese creme, etc.) Now they have BB Cream!! Yay!! Hopefully more will be coming soon !! :)

MEOW said...

hopefully sephora will carry some of their skincare items too!! :)

kaybee89 said...

whaattt!! finally we can get some BB cream without waiting 3-4 weeks for it to get shipped from korea haha

Michelle said...

I haven't hopped on the BB Cream bandwagon yet. I'll wait for your review. As of now, I prefer tinted moisturizers. :-)

Danielle said...

I purchased a BB cream awhile ago and I am just waiting to finish up my current foundation before I start using it. I can't wait! Great post.

Danielle
Sweet As Honey
http://sweetashoney2.blogspot.com/

yourstrulypam said...

Yay! So happy to hear this!!! Love to try more BB creams.