Well here are the winners of the BWC mini-giveaway:
Tanya won the eyeliner and mgmmommy0930 won the lipstick! I've sent both of you an e-mail so please visit http://www.beautywithoutcruelty.com to pick the colors of your choice and respond with your mailing addresses.
So I've been having a bit of a soap obsession lately. Everything looks and smells so good! Here are some of the delicious soaps I picked up:
- Primal Elements Bubble Bath in Sparkling Sugar
- Hand Made Bar Soaps:
- Primal Elements Lemongrass & Cranberry Bar Soap
- Primal Elements Cupcake Bar Soap
- Primal Elements Waffle Cones Bar Soap
- Primal Elements Majesty Bar Soap
- Primal Elements Imelda Bar Soap
O-M-G -- super fragranced and super moisturizing -- leaves your skin so buttery soft and smelling delicious!
- Peach Soap from Shugar Soapworks
- Fringe Studio Bar Soap
- Asquith & Somerset Summer Lavender Soap
- Asquith & Somerset Sweet Orange Soap
These soaps are a little bit "cleaner" than the Primal Elements Soaps. Not as much of an oily texture and leaves a light fruity or floral smell.
- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Soap
- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub
- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter
- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel
I don't usually buy The Body Shop Products but these were too sweet smelling to pass up -- and very affordable. I love the fresh grapefruit scent and it leaves your whole bathroom smelling the same way!