See winner here.
It's the week of giveaways! Apothica.com is generously sponsoring a $25 gift card to Lipgloss Love Affair readers which can be used at Apothica.com, SkincareRX.com and SkinBotanica.com.
These sites are your one stop beauty shop with all your favorite brands from departments store and spas. Apothica.com offers tons of popular as well as hard-to-find cosmetic and skincare brands such as Clinique, Too Faced, and DuWop. SkincareRX.com carries the top spa and pharmaceutical grade skincare brands including La Roche-Posay, SkinMedica, and Dermalogica. And SkinBonica.com is filled with the best good-for-you natural and organic skincare with products from Boscia, Dr. Haucska, and Juice Beauty. The great thing is you can shop on all three websites and combine everything into one shopping cart. They offer a 100% price match guarantee, free shipping on orders over $49 -- and don't forget to check out the sale sections for some amazing deals!
I could seriously spend hours on these sites because there is just so much to choose from! These are some of my top picks:
So here's what you need to do to enter this giveaway:
1) Must be a GFC Follower and
2) Choose one of three following options:
a) Write on Apothica’s Facebook wall what you think of Apothica
Bonus: Opt in to Apothica’s Newsletter
b) Tweet about Apothica on your own Twitter Account
Bonus: Retweet Apothica’s tweet about this giveaway
c) Write a blog post about what you think of Apothica
Bonus: Write about one of the following brands and link it to Apothica (Clinique, SkinMedica, Too Faced, DuWop, La Roche-Posay)
You can choose to do more options for additional entries. That's it! The contest is open internationally and will end Friday, July 8th. Please fill out the form below to enter. Good luck!
What the Winner of the Apothica Giveaway Needs to Know
1) Apothica will contact the winner to verify information is correct
2) After verification, Apothica will email the a code for the gift card to be used at SkinCareRx.com, Apothica.com, and SkinBotanica.com
3) The contest is open internationally, but Apothica does not ship to all countries
4) Please save SkinCareRx as a contact in your email box so that it doesn't go to the Spam/Junk Mail folder