I'm Going To Malaysia!

I can't believe it! I won Cellnique's Blogger Contest and will be traveling to Malaysia! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to my readers for your wonderfully thoughtful comments and votes -- I absolutely could not have had a chance without you guys.

I also want to thank my fellow lovely bloggers, The Make-up Girl, Beauty Queen, Pretty in Queen City, and Deyimizu who were in the final five of the contest with me -- they're all amazing bloggers and put up some tough competition. Please take a minute to check out their blogs!

And of course I can't thank Cellnique enough for providing me with fantastic products to review, inviting me to participate in this competition, and giving me the chance of a lifetime to visit their headquarters in Malaysia. I am so thrilled and absolutely cannot wait!

And that was my acceptance speech lol!

So as promised I have also chosen my favorite comment out of those submitted to award a special prize pack to.

I honestly wish I would have said it would be a random drawing because so many of you left such sweet and sincere comments -- it was way too hard to pick one!

So after reading all the comments over and over and much much deliberation I chose Maryjade Anne Manzanero who said this:

"I fell in love with Lipgloss Love Affair blog the first time I stumbled upon it. It's not just the blog template and even the generous giveaways Kelly gives to her readers that caught my attention, rather I was amazed how she blog about a certain product in a very detailed & inviting way. Whenever I read Kelly's product review, I remember my highschool friends advice whenever I ask them which dress suits me best or what make up makes me look pretty. Kelly is like that. I never met her but whenever I read her blog, it feels like we're old friends."

It was incredibly unique and really stood out to me on a personal level. It was also one of the last comments left before the contest ended and I'm sure it made a lasting final impression to Cellnique's judges.

So thank you Maryjade!  I've sent you a message via Facebook so please respond with your mailing address so I can get this out to you.

And to the rest of you, never fear -- you're all officially in the running to win a trip to meet me in Malaysia!  And don't forget you have three days left to enter my Cellnique Skincare Set Giveaway.  Very exciting stuff -- so stay tuned!

26 comments:

rock-or-not said...

Glad for you ^^
Have a lot of fun and enjoy it!

szkjan said...

^^ really happy for u CONGRATZ

maryjadeanne said...

Aw! You make me cry! Thank you for the post. I kept saying thank you! I really mean it. Have fun in Malaysia :*

breakingrumours said...

congratulations! i'm from malaysia and malaysia is a beautiful place,you gotta try the food!!! if your up for spicy stuff even better. when will you be travelling?^^

Thakitty said...

Ohh you truly deserve :)

thakitty.blogspot.com

tiffyama said...

Congratulations!!!! :D Have a great trip!

Areej Usman said...

Hey Dont miss going to Genting !Its the FUN PLACE:)

Christine Iversen said...

This is amazing, im so happy for you ^_^

Love Christine ♥

Arianne Cruz said...

that is such a pretty brush! i love it :D

http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

Christine Iversen said...

I tagged you in My Summer Besties post. Please check it out ^_^

http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/2011/07/tag-my-summer-besties.html

Love Christine ♥

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Omg, congrats!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Reika Amakura said...

wow! congrats! have fun and take lots of pictures! :)

faye lu said...

congratulation. super exciting. hope you have a wonderful time ^^

Fruity Purplicious said...

Welcome to Malaysia~! Hope you enjoy ur trip...

http://fruitypurplicious.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

TAKE TONS OF PICTURES!

Kathlynn said...

congrats!

selamat datang ke malaysia
(which means welcome to malaysia)

hope you hav a great time in my country! :)

www.kathlynn-diary.blogspot.com

Shareena said...

welcome to Malaysia!!! ^__^ have fun here!

Ohashi said...

Great, really great. Enjoy your travel! :)

slgkag said...

Congrats!!!! Hope you have a safe and fun trip!!!

Elisa ♥ said...

omg congratsss!!! i voted for yaaa :D !!

Kelly@lipglossloveaffair.com said...

Thank you so much everyone! I will definitely take lots of pics and try out the tips you've recommended!

andreeabacau said...

OMG!CONGRATS!!!

Joey said...

Congratulations, sweetie! You deserved to win. I grew up in Malaysia and I think you're going to have a wonderful time! Not sure how long you're going for and what the intinerary is, but feel free to ask me if you've got any questions :)

Rose said...

cool congrats!

Miss Independent said...

ur going to malaysia? hope u'll have a great time in my homeland!

talha said...

congrats to you, what is the weather their in summer?


http://www.scratchcardfactory.com


plastic card holders
plastic business cards
scratch cards printing