Tony Moly Cappuccino Cream In Scrub Review


So I received quite a few questions about this product from my recent Sasa Haul.  Not to mention every time I have friends over, they see this in my bathroom and ask me about it.

Tony Moly is a Korean cosmetics company known for their cute and fruit/dessert inspired packaging.


I have to admit I myself was a bit confused the first time I saw the Tony Moly Cappuccino Cream In Scrub.  It looks like a delicious cup of coffee, but it is in fact a facial scrub in disguise!  Leave it to the Koreans to come up with such a cleverly cute idea.
The lid twists off to reveal the jelly textured scrub inside.  It smells amazingly of espresso!

The "spoon" pops off the lid and is actually a spatuala to dip into the scrub.


So how do you use this stuff?  Apply a small amount onto wet face and massage.  The coffee flavored jelly contains little beads that heat up and exfoliate for a nice "facial".  The color actually changes from brown to white to let you know how long you should massage.

The scrub contains enriched caffeine to moisturize and accelerate circulation as well as milk protein extracts for exfoliation and reducing of wrinkles and fine lines.  Some advertise it as a "Natural Botox" but I wouldn't go that far haha.  Although I will say it leaves the skin incredibly soft and I just can't get over the lovely coffee smell as I use it!  It's a pretty mild scrub so you could probably use it daily.

And if you aren't quite convinced, did I mention that Tony Moly is endorsed by the likes of Kim Hyun Joong and Song Joong Ki?




15 comments:

cominica-ai said...

The packaging is so cute! Really cute! AAAA i love kim hyun joong!! XD

Miss L said...

wow
Very interesting. I haven´t seen something like that before. Koreans are clever. :D

Lizzy said...

That is such cute and clever packaging! Awesome!! (:
Thanks for sharing!
<3 Lizzy

www.sparklealways.blogspot.com

mixnmatch1 said...

mmmmmm i bet it smells gorgeous,i want some,where can you buy it? :)

THT Christina said...

This is too cute! of course girls can't resist such packaging... more so since those two boys are endorsing it XD

Sweets said...

Such a dreamy guy! *.*

Lol.

If only i could smell the lip scrub! I love the smell of coffee! Im actually thinking of buying a coffee machine that has an alarm clock so i can wake up to the great smell of Coffee <3333


http://tinyurl.com/Bitter5weet

Lilith said...

the packaging is so amazing O_O it really seems like a cappuccino!

Marxie ♔ said...

The packaging is very unique. :)

aMz88 said...

lol XD ji hoo looks like a girl more than the one beside him, in a good way :p
http://amz88.blogspot.com/

choisungmi said...

wow it's soooo cute!! i loooooove their packaging....and it's endorsed by Kim Hyun Joong and Song Joong Ki...can't get any better than that (maybe nature republic (~*U*)~

Light Love said...

Super cute packaging!! And super hot model ;) hahaha, thank you for the little heads up !!

Hollie said...

super adorable packaging!

Lara said...

I love your blog :D
I am following you! Take a look at my blog and, if you want, follow me too :D

Kiss
Lara

http://lara-ilmondoamodomio.blogspot.com

czarina erica ong said...

waahhh is it really effective?

Dissertation said...

Well, it's very good article! I recently came across your blog and read along. I thought I would write my first comment. I do not know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I'm visiting.

Dissertation | Original and Good Quality Dissertation | Well Written Dissertation | Well Researched Dissertation | Urgent Dissertation Delivery | Non-plagiarised Dissertation | Write My Dissertation Paper | Finish my dissertation | Dissertation Writing